How to close a contract & leave a 5-Star review on Upwork
I hope my service greatly exceeded your expectations! If not, please let me know how I can make it right.
Receiving great reviews on www.Upwork.com helps my business immensely. If your experience was great, please leave me a 5-star review on Upwork.
It's fast and easy (less than 2 minutes). Below are step-by-step instructions.
How to close a contract & leave a review on www.Upwork.com (2-minute process):
Go to www.Upwork.com and login to your account:
1. When logged into Upwork, click "JOBS" (as shown below):
2. On the JOBS page, scroll down to "My Contracts", find my name and click the ... button (as shown below).
3. Then click "End contract" (as shown below).
4. On the next page, click the down arrow and select "Job completed successfully" (as shown below).
5. Next, click "10" under how likely you are to recommend me to a colleague (as shown below).
6. Then check the 3 check-boxes (as shown below).
7. Under Public feedback, please click 5 Stars for ALL 6 factors (as shown below). The total score should be 5.00.
8. Next, describe your experience (as shown below).
9. Next, click "End Contract" (as shown below):
So what's next?
Thanks for your business, and I greatly appreciate your 5-star review on Upwork!
I would love to work together again on future projects! Please feel free to reach out anytime!